Follow @is0ac Biblical Perspective: Arranged Marriage: Bible's Perspective, Part 7

Arranged Marriage: Bible's Perspective, Part 7

For part 6 in this series, please click, Arranged Marriage: Biblical Perspective, Part 6
 
The first 'I will' statement of our God: I will make him a helper comparable to him. Instead of ascribing the glory due to Him, we've twisted it around as our parents 'I will' statement: We'll make a helper for our son/daughter comparable to us.

Sons and daughters' 'I will' statement: I will let my parents make me a helper comparable to them!!

Render unto God the things that are God's. Lest God judge you as He did Herod: Then immediately an angel of the Lord struck him, because he did not give glory to God. And he was eaten by worms and died. Again, He is not slack.

No comments: